"WE THE PLURALS" VIDEO CHALLENGE:
ENTER TO WIN PRIZES AND INSPIRE OTHERS!
"We the Plurals" gets students dancing and understanding that we're all so much more than group labels. Our individuality makes each of us a "plural." Sing along and join our video challenge...
The Moral Courage team is inviting K-5 classes to star in their own "We the Plurals" video. Alright, alright, teachers and parents can participate, too.
FIRST, TAKE THESE STEPS
1. With your class, practice this sing-along version of We the Plurals.
Your students can memorize the lyrics, sing them karaoke style, rap them, use them for spoken word poetry, or anything else.
Download the lyrics here. Then practice, practice, practice until everyone is ready to belt out the lyrics together.
2. Set up your phone or video camera in a location of your choice. We're not looking for a fancy video; just an authentic and spirited one with presentable audio.
3. Download this consent form and have guardians of all participating students sign it. Keep the signed releases in a safe place.
4. Submit your video through the form at the bottom of this page. Be sure to include your school's social media handles (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and/or LinkedIn).
5. We'll contact you before we share the video on social media.
Thanks for inspiring other schools to join!
P.S. To get extra recognition for your class, click here.